Ledup Group operates http://www/ledupsupport.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
The Ledup Remote app, as available for download from our Site, shall require Camera Access. We DO NOT collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. The camera is only used to select the correct Remote Controller for your product. You have to manually input the product code if we cannot access your camera.
· Log information. We also collect log information when you use our website, such as:
· details about how you’ve used our services;
· device information, such as your web browser type and language;
· access times;
· pages viewed;
· IP address;
· identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser; and
· pages you visit before or after navigating to our website.
· How we use your information: In order to provide better products and services. Here are the ways we do that:
· develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our products and services.
· send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support enquiries or to share information about our products, services and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
· monitor and analyse trends and usage.
· enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
· verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
· use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
· enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies and comply with legal requirements.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.